The Whole Project Package
What Do We Do?
We provide property and construction law services to Property Developers as part of our Whole Project Package.
We use technologies to provide e-conveyancing options as well as timely reports and updates utilising smart technologies to assist our clients in the management of their development projects.
Our expertise in Property and Construction Law is unique and complementary. It facilitates practical and commercial solutions to managing your development projects from the very beginning to the very end.
Our Whole Project Package incorporates:
Leases, Easements, Covenants, Conveyancing, Surveys, Development Applications, Strata and Community Titles, Old System, Torrens Title, co-ownership, mortgages, equitable interests, priorities, caveats, Trusts, drafting of construction and consultant contracts, as well as many other issues that may arise in any development.
We can assist you in:
- Project planning, structuring and strategy
- Planning and project approvals
- Land acquisition and disposal
- Obtaining finance and advising on financial documents
- The DA process
- Town Planning issues
- Environmental planning
- Development agreements, approvals, compliance and appeals
- Easements and/or covenants
- Water licences and/or permits
- Heritage and preservation issues
- Sale Contracts
- Launch of Sale
- Sell and Lease back
- Monitoring progress of development through Council and LPI
- The Surveyor and Occupation Certificates
- Front end Construction contract, drafting and negotiating
- Contract review
- Dispute resolution
- Security of Payments
- PPSA advice
- Whole project
- Major projects
- Strata and Community title
- Aged care facilities
- Student accommodation facilities
- Commercial and Industrial complexes
- Rural and primary production
We provide a Whole Project Package from conception of the Project, the construction phase to completion of the sales.
Our Property and Building and Construction teams provide an end to end solution for all aspects of the Development Project.
At Kreisson we provide:
- Decades of experience and expertise from an experienced team.
- Consistent and practical advice to Developers for the whole project.
- A responsive one stop shop for Developers.
- Comprehensive practical, commercial and solutions focused advice.
- The use of technology and the PEXA platform to deliver an electronic conveyancing solution to maximise efficiencies, pricing benefits and flexible options.
- Direct access to our team, digital information, updates and reports utilising smart technologies and applications.
- Specialised construction lawyers to draft all of the construction contracts.
Where do we go from here?
You don’t have to wait until you commence a new project. You can switch to our “Whole Project Package” today for savings and peace of mind.
We are happy to come to you.
We understand you are busy and our aim is to minimise disruption to your business. Whether it be attending your office, proposed development site, Council, LPI or even your bank. We can assist you along every step of the transaction.
This communication is sent by Kreisson Legal Pty Limited (ACN 113 986 824). This communication has been prepared for the general information of clients and professional associates of Kreisson Legal. You should not rely on the contents. It is not legal advice and should not be regarded as a substitute for legal advice. The contents may contain copyright.