Our focused and unwavering commitment to achieving optimal commercial outcomes for our clients sets us apart. Our lawyers are determined and concentrated on meeting our clients’ project objectives and possess the necessary breadth of legal and practical expertise to advise and represent clients in all types of building, construction and engineering disputes and risk management.
Engaging both strategic and practical approaches, Kreisson ensures that every task is completed diligently and in the most cost-effective and efficient manner. We pride ourselves on our approach to meeting the needs of our clients, whether they are a large corporation, a privately owned enterprise or an individual.
OUR KEY SERVICES
- All forms of litigation, mediation, arbitration, reference hearings and expert determination
- Complex construction and engineering disputes, including domestic and cross-border disputes in the context of litigation and domestic and international arbitration
- Advice and representation for procurement and dispute-based matters in infrastructure, resources and oil and gas projects
- Alternative dispute management and resolution strategies
- Home Building Act and residential building issues
- Building and Construction Industry Security of Payment Act (SOPA) Adjudication proceedings and related processes throughout Australia
- Contract drafting and risk analysis
- Work Health and Safety issues
- Owners Corporation disputes and defect claims
- Delay, disruption and loss of productivity claims, variation, defects and latent condition disputes
Construction and Engineering PublicationsBrowse
We approach Construction and Engineering disputes with passion, lateral thinking and efficiency in order to achieve a positive and cost-effective outcome for our clients. Our lawyers offer a depth of experience in technical based industries including Mining, Oil and Gas, Construction and Engineering and Infrastructure. In addition, our team comes from varied legal backgrounds, from working in-house as part of legal teams for major multinational corporations to working on-site as builders and engineers and in private practice.
We assist clients at various stages of the legal process including contract drafting and management of risk and dispute resolution through strategic advice as well as preparation and representation during contentious proceedings.
Excellence is key to the Kreisson philosophy and culture. We create practical legal solutions for the construction and engineering industry. We connect those solutions with our clients’ business objectives to deliver commercial outcomes and risk minimisation.
Construction and engineering law projects
Some of the projects in which we have acted for our clients include:
- Off shore infrastructure facilities in the value of $400 million;
- A $1 billion power station in Queensland;
- The roll out of the National Broadband Network(NBN);
- Construction of shopping centres;
- Mining camps;
- Ports, major dredging projects and resources infrastructure;
- Residential developments;
- Contaminated land;
- Defence of Work cover prosecutions for industrial accidents involving fatalities and serious injuries;
- Industrial and distribution sites;
- Major recreational and sporting Club and related facilities;
- Waste water treatment plants, power plants, substations and co-generation plants;
- Commercial warehouses, office and residential tower buildings;
- Schools, hospitals, universities and aged care facilities;
- Government institutions;
- Commercial warehouses and offices;
- Residential and cluster developments;
- Electrical installations and Accredited Service Provider disputes in relation to contestable electrical works;
- Major hospitals, casinos, underground cabling and causeway construction;
- Telecommunications projects in excess of $400m and ticket of work projects;
- Mechanical services disputes; and
- Advising on major construction commercial and infrastructure contracts ranging in value from $2m to $400m.
Schedule a Consultation
Please type in your contact information and we will contact you within 1-2 business days to discuss your project