Angela has experience in commercial and property law, with a particular interest in corporate and commercial litigation.
Working alongside senior lawyers, Angela has acted in numerous property transactions and a range of commercial matters, leasing and commercial disputes.
Angela is committed to consistently providing pragmatic, strategic and cost-effective legal solutions for her clients.
- Assisting senior lawyers on a wide range of corporate law matters such preparing deeds, legal advice and ensuring compliance with regulations.
- Assisting in the compilation of evidence, statements and affidavits in litigated commercial disputes.
- Assisting with commencing and defending court proceedings in relation to leasing disputes and debt recovery.
- Conducting over 80 property settlements via PEXA.
- Carriage of residential property transactions.
- Assisting and reporting to senior lawyers on multiple wills and estate matters.
- Preparation of commercial transaction documents.
- Preparation of articles and giving presentations on corporate governance and directors’ duties.
- Assisting in claims in the NSW Local Court.